Post 3: My dream job

Without a doubt, entering to chemistry and pharmacy was a dream to me, so it will be my dream job. I always picture myself in a place with the possibility of traveling and shareing, knowledge, and new ideas with people of different places.

 Among the skills that I imagine necessary are obviously to handle more than one language, soft skills to be able to relate with different people in an appropriate way and a broad knowledge beyond just the job, understand the customs, the desires and the way of life of the different people that built the scientific knowledge.

In relation to the salary, obviously it would not be bad a good amount, although I would be satisfied with enough to support myself and help my parents to have a confortable eldery life where they don't have to worry about material stuff.






Comentarios

Entradas populares